I actually always start brushing on the left side of my mouth with my teeth together moving to the front and then the right side. Then I move to the bottom starting from left to right, and then I brush the top from left to right. And then I just go every which was until my time is up and finish off with a good tongue brushing. Then once that’s done it’s time to floss. I wasn’t doing a very good job of flossing until I started using the fabulous app and now I floss every day!
Top teeth because I typically have more sensitivity with it. I like to get that done and over with so I can earlier get my bottom teeth done.
I start flossing with my top teeth whereas I start brushing with my low. I don’t think it matters, as long as you do it. Maybe switch it up once win a while, that way you won’t fall into being more careless in the end of a session.
I start in the top center, then jump to top left and circle all around to top right. Then same on the bottom – the center spot first, then all around from left to right.
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))