I actually always start brushing on the left side of my mouth with my teeth together moving to the front and then the right side. Then I move to the bottom starting from left to right, and then I brush the top from left to right. And then I just go every which was until my time is up and finish off with a good tongue brushing. Then once that’s done it’s time to floss. I wasn’t doing a very good job of flossing until I started using the fabulous app and now I floss every day!
I start flossing with my top teeth whereas I start brushing with my low. I don’t think it matters, as long as you do it. Maybe switch it up once win a while, that way you won’t fall into being more careless in the end of a session.
I start in the top center, then jump to top left and circle all around to top right. Then same on the bottom – the center spot first, then all around from left to right.
Top teeth because I typically have more sensitivity with it. I like to get that done and over with so I can earlier get my bottom teeth done.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?