- Does it really take 2 minutes to floss 😂?
- Is flossing once a day enough?
- Do you use the floss pick or floss thread?
- Flossing has no direct heart benefits, but may lead to healthier gums and healthier lungs. What benefits is flossing giving you?
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
Secondly, make it fun (yes really). It's boring, so I make faces at myself in the mirror or floss with my daughter.
Third, technique. Take a 20cm length, wrap around each index finger securely. Start in the middle of your two top front teeth and make sure you get every gap.
That's about it!
You may want to floss more once you start. If you feel like doing more at that time you can do more. After consistently flossing add two more teeth to your routine. Before you know it you are flossing all of your teeth consistently.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing