Secondly, make it fun (yes really). It's boring, so I make faces at myself in the mirror or floss with my daughter.
Third, technique. Take a 20cm length, wrap around each index finger securely. Start in the middle of your two top front teeth and make sure you get every gap.
That's about it!
You may want to floss more once you start. If you feel like doing more at that time you can do more. After consistently flossing add two more teeth to your routine. Before you know it you are flossing all of your teeth consistently.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?