You may want to floss more once you start. If you feel like doing more at that time you can do more. After consistently flossing add two more teeth to your routine. Before you know it you are flossing all of your teeth consistently.
Secondly, make it fun (yes really). It's boring, so I make faces at myself in the mirror or floss with my daughter.
Third, technique. Take a 20cm length, wrap around each index finger securely. Start in the middle of your two top front teeth and make sure you get every gap.
That's about it!
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?