Bal Zs X.
Previously I had minor dental caries. At the dentist recommendation I started flossing a couple of years ago, and since I had no more cavities. That’s a very personal example, but it gives me enough motivation to floss even when I don’t feel like (I used to skip it maybe once per month, but not since it’s part of my evening routine)
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?