Bal Zs X.
Previously I had minor dental caries. At the dentist recommendation I started flossing a couple of years ago, and since I had no more cavities. That’s a very personal example, but it gives me enough motivation to floss even when I don’t feel like (I used to skip it maybe once per month, but not since it’s part of my evening routine)
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?