I would think that flossing after brushing is best because the toothbrush has dislodged most larger things caught in your teeth and the floss comes in and does the rest.
- Do you floss between all your teeth?
- Is it better to floss before or after brushing the teeth?
- Should you floss once a day or more?
- Is flossing an effective method for oral hygiene?
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing