I always brush first with a excellent electric toothbrush following the quadrant timers. I brush twice a day but I only floss in the morning after brushing. I see my dental hygienist every six months and she always complements me on how perfect my mouth looks
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- Does oral hygiene add to your overall health substantially? I feel like I read that somewhere.
- Is it better to floss before or after brushing the teeth?
- How long are your evening routines?
- How do you floss in between really crowded or mis-shaped teeth?
The research says flossing after you brush is best! The toothbrush dislodges most of the junk, then your floss does the rest.
You should probably floss before brushing your teeth. When you get cleanings done at the dentist they usually floss before they clean your teeth. Brusing after flossing will also help get rid of any plaque clumps that are left from the flossing.
Floss first, then you brush. Flossing cleans between the teeth, and brushing cleans not only the teeth but also removes any remnants left over from the flossing
I feel like flossing before brushing because all the clutter that is flushed between the teeth will go away when brushed after.
Before brushing. Flossing for a few minutes will loosen debris and brushing immediately afterwards will remove any remaining debris.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it