Only ADAA approved dental floss. Check with your dentist to see what interproximal prophylactics are right for your oral cavity needs. Never use anything other than your dentist recommendation
Standard mint plastic dental floss but I plan on changing to silk dental lace as I want to cut down on my plastic use I hate the taste of mint in floss, it’s also a more sustainable option.
What I use to floss is either dental floss or floss picks. Floss picks are better for when you're in a hurry but still want to do a good job. Dental floss is for when you're able to take your time to efficiently floss.
Dental floss, but of course I went with the convenience although I think there rolls floss would be better for the environment since it doesn't use much plastic. Maybe I should change.
I use a combination of flossing methods as not to get board. Sometimes it's the string method. Other times I use a Waterpik or interdental tool.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?