I use a combination of flossing methods as not to get board. Sometimes it's the string method. Other times I use a Waterpik or interdental tool.
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- What do I do if flossing makes my gums bleed?
- Do you use regular floss or a floss pick?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth?
- How do you not relapse back to an addictive behavior?
Dental floss, but of course I went with the convenience although I think there rolls floss would be better for the environment since it doesn't use much plastic. Maybe I should change.
Only ADAA approved dental floss. Check with your dentist to see what interproximal prophylactics are right for your oral cavity needs. Never use anything other than your dentist recommendation
Standard mint plastic dental floss but I plan on changing to silk dental lace as I want to cut down on my plastic use I hate the taste of mint in floss, it’s also a more sustainable option.
What I use to floss is either dental floss or floss picks. Floss picks are better for when you're in a hurry but still want to do a good job. Dental floss is for when you're able to take your time to efficiently floss.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?