Only ADAA approved dental floss. Check with your dentist to see what interproximal prophylactics are right for your oral cavity needs. Never use anything other than your dentist recommendation
Standard mint plastic dental floss but I plan on changing to silk dental lace as I want to cut down on my plastic use I hate the taste of mint in floss, it’s also a more sustainable option.
What I use to floss is either dental floss or floss picks. Floss picks are better for when you're in a hurry but still want to do a good job. Dental floss is for when you're able to take your time to efficiently floss.
Dental floss, but of course I went with the convenience although I think there rolls floss would be better for the environment since it doesn't use much plastic. Maybe I should change.
I use a combination of flossing methods as not to get board. Sometimes it's the string method. Other times I use a Waterpik or interdental tool.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?