I use a combination of flossing methods as not to get board. Sometimes it's the string method. Other times I use a Waterpik or interdental tool.
- Do you use regular floss or a floss pick?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- Does any one know of a dental floss or product that is biodegradable or eco-conscious?
- Does anyone floss more than once per day?
- How do you floss? What exactly do you do? What tools do you use? Are mouthwashes bad for regular use?
Dental floss, but of course I went with the convenience although I think there rolls floss would be better for the environment since it doesn't use much plastic. Maybe I should change.
Only ADAA approved dental floss. Check with your dentist to see what interproximal prophylactics are right for your oral cavity needs. Never use anything other than your dentist recommendation
Standard mint plastic dental floss but I plan on changing to silk dental lace as I want to cut down on my plastic use I hate the taste of mint in floss, it’s also a more sustainable option.
What I use to floss is either dental floss or floss picks. Floss picks are better for when you're in a hurry but still want to do a good job. Dental floss is for when you're able to take your time to efficiently floss.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it