I use Glide Floss Picks. They easily fit between the tightest of spaces. The plastic handle makes them easier to use for me than dental floss.
- Why do you forego flossing and how can you change that?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Do you floss before you brush your teeth or after?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Do you think that stick floss creates more waste (especially plastic) compared to string floss?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?
- I love having a nice bathroom counter and the water pick is unsightly. Any ideas on that?