I use Glide Floss Picks. They easily fit between the tightest of spaces. The plastic handle makes them easier to use for me than dental floss.
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- How do I proceed with my evening routine if I’m tired?
- I seem to have this perception of flossing as somehow arduous, and time-consuming, which when I think about it properly, it clearly isn’t. How do you make sure you floss, even when you’re in a rush and tell yourself that you don’t have the time to?
- Should you floss before or brushing?
- Should you floss once a day or more?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing