Darliane Da luz
Good Question! Can’t help on this but I do know there are ecco friendly toothpastes which use alternatives to palm oil. Still use plastic tubes though. Also wooden toothbrushes are available but these still have plastic bristles. Please let us know about the floss, I dare say a waxed Cotton thread, such as beauticians use for eyebrow threading would be perfectly ok for flossing. I am going to try it.
- Should I write casually or more formally in my journal?
- How long before you start seeing any benefits of meditation and what are those benefits?
- Which is a better way of meditation. Silent one or chanting some religious words like Om or reciting a mantra or likewise?
- What is the most nutritious breakfast you can make and consume in less than 10 minutes that does not require cooking?
- When you study, what is your main distraction? How do you move past it and continue studying?
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?