Darliane Da luz
Good Question! Can’t help on this but I do know there are ecco friendly toothpastes which use alternatives to palm oil. Still use plastic tubes though. Also wooden toothbrushes are available but these still have plastic bristles. Please let us know about the floss, I dare say a waxed Cotton thread, such as beauticians use for eyebrow threading would be perfectly ok for flossing. I am going to try it.
- How do I make a healthy breakfast with the limited amount of time I have before I leave?
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- How do YOU stick to your to-do list?
- How do you integrate learning a new language into your day to day schedule?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?