Darliane Da luz
Good Question! Can’t help on this but I do know there are ecco friendly toothpastes which use alternatives to palm oil. Still use plastic tubes though. Also wooden toothbrushes are available but these still have plastic bristles. Please let us know about the floss, I dare say a waxed Cotton thread, such as beauticians use for eyebrow threading would be perfectly ok for flossing. I am going to try it.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?