I have no idea – I just use normal flossing as I don’t have a water flosser. It works fine, although I do rinse with mouth wash afterwards.
- How do you remember to exercise in the morning?
- How do you motivate yourself to stretch instead of sleeping, and are you more flexible after a certain amount of time?
- What your best tip to develop self control?
- How do you know the stretch you’re doing is good for your joints?
- Studying is something that I have to do, and I always feel so tired if it. I always want to skip this part. Do you have any suggestions for me to rewire my brain for enjoying in my learning and studying? I really hope that I would enjoy it someday.
They both have advantages. While Water flossing can rinse away access plaque while flossing. Water cant get fully into your gums.
I usually floss and brush in thr shower. I have a nice shower filter so I use that to jet stream into my mouth with a small floss pick to be very thorough.
This has been transformative for my day. More then brushing teeth.
Not really, but way better than no flossing! You could also try the interdental brush cleaners, but make sure that you buy a good brand because it does make a difference in how durable they are.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?