They both have advantages. While Water flossing can rinse away access plaque while flossing. Water cant get fully into your gums.
I usually floss and brush in thr shower. I have a nice shower filter so I use that to jet stream into my mouth with a small floss pick to be very thorough.
This has been transformative for my day. More then brushing teeth.
Not really, but way better than no flossing! You could also try the interdental brush cleaners, but make sure that you buy a good brand because it does make a difference in how durable they are.
I have no idea – I just use normal flossing as I don’t have a water flosser. It works fine, although I do rinse with mouth wash afterwards.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss