I have no idea – I just use normal flossing as I don’t have a water flosser. It works fine, although I do rinse with mouth wash afterwards.
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Do you floss before or after flossing? Do you get the same benefits either way?
- Is flossing prior or after brushing more beneficial?
- When do you floss? Just ones per day or more?
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
They both have advantages. While Water flossing can rinse away access plaque while flossing. Water cant get fully into your gums.
I usually floss and brush in thr shower. I have a nice shower filter so I use that to jet stream into my mouth with a small floss pick to be very thorough.
This has been transformative for my day. More then brushing teeth.
Not really, but way better than no flossing! You could also try the interdental brush cleaners, but make sure that you buy a good brand because it does make a difference in how durable they are.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?