I have no idea – I just use normal flossing as I don’t have a water flosser. It works fine, although I do rinse with mouth wash afterwards.
- My mind wanders a lot whenever I work and many times I catch myself procrastinating and daydreaming. How should I tackle this?
- How do you motivate yourself to get out of bed in the morning?
- What are some of your favorite healthy breakfast options?
- Do you write things other than your to do list on your to do list? Like encouragements for yourself or something you’re grateful for?
- When you’re trying to recover from a physical disability where mobility and fatigue are both a real issue, how do you motivate yourself?
They both have advantages. While Water flossing can rinse away access plaque while flossing. Water cant get fully into your gums.
I usually floss and brush in thr shower. I have a nice shower filter so I use that to jet stream into my mouth with a small floss pick to be very thorough.
This has been transformative for my day. More then brushing teeth.
Not really, but way better than no flossing! You could also try the interdental brush cleaners, but make sure that you buy a good brand because it does make a difference in how durable they are.
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?