I have less irritation with my gums, I feel healthier, I like my smile more and I smile bigger. It's the little things that make all the difference really.
A lot better! I love it when it starts to be a faster process because I've been doing it regularly. I also like getting my teeth and mouth extra clean. Oral health is vital to overall health and can be a predictor of other problems and help avoid them. I always feel especially accomplished after I floss.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?