I have less irritation with my gums, I feel healthier, I like my smile more and I smile bigger. It's the little things that make all the difference really.
A lot better! I love it when it starts to be a faster process because I've been doing it regularly. I also like getting my teeth and mouth extra clean. Oral health is vital to overall health and can be a predictor of other problems and help avoid them. I always feel especially accomplished after I floss.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?