I have less irritation with my gums, I feel healthier, I like my smile more and I smile bigger. It's the little things that make all the difference really.
A lot better! I love it when it starts to be a faster process because I've been doing it regularly. I also like getting my teeth and mouth extra clean. Oral health is vital to overall health and can be a predictor of other problems and help avoid them. I always feel especially accomplished after I floss.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?