I have less irritation with my gums, I feel healthier, I like my smile more and I smile bigger. It's the little things that make all the difference really.
- Is water flossing just as beneficial as normal flossing?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- I read a recent article of recent studies that certain brands of floss are high in toxic elements. Does this make you reconsider flossing, or only with a certain brand?
- What’s better, waxed floss or regular floss?
- Should I be flossing both in the morning and at night?
A lot better! I love it when it starts to be a faster process because I've been doing it regularly. I also like getting my teeth and mouth extra clean. Oral health is vital to overall health and can be a predictor of other problems and help avoid them. I always feel especially accomplished after I floss.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing