Well I do these all things.
Also: it can be expensive and painful to spend money on your mouth at the dentist. Avoid that at all costs? That means flossing.
Having a routine helps me too. I groom my face and get ready for bed, brush my teeth, then wash my hands, then floss. It’s much easier to stick your fingers in your mouth when your hands are clean. Mouthwash after flossing for the cherry on top. After a while you will start to want to floss, your mouth won’t feel clean without it.
It makes me feel good like I am taking myself seriously.
It also feels good
The floss, the water takes all your unrest and gives you a different perspective, a different relaxing feel. You spent thousands on getting that feeling, not just relaxing the limbs but the whole satisfaction on just pouring some water on you. That’s for free and Best!
It’s just not covering the whole answer but Give it a try.
Of my teeth now, I won’t have to get them removed or have painful surgeries and costly dental bills down the line
Think of it as you do your nightly routine… it's something that is necessary before bed. Like getting undressed, going potty, brushing your hair, getting a drink, taking off your glasses,etc. Every little thing we do is one more thing in our routines. Just find a place for flossing. It's good for our teeth.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?