Yes, you can get metal toothpicks by searching Amazon or Google. There are various styles, so you will need to consider your preferences.
Bamboo toothpicks are more environmentally friendly as bamboo grows much faster than trees and is compostable like regular toothpicks
Sure. Google that exact phrase and you will find a dozen. Some are pick style and biodegradable, see are made of bamboo, etc. They can be more expensive than traditional.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?