Bamboo toothpicks are more environmentally friendly as bamboo grows much faster than trees and is compostable like regular toothpicks
Yes, you can get metal toothpicks by searching Amazon or Google. There are various styles, so you will need to consider your preferences.
Ernst Otto J.
Sure. Google that exact phrase and you will find a dozen. Some are pick style and biodegradable, see are made of bamboo, etc. They can be more expensive than traditional.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?