Yes, you can get metal toothpicks by searching Amazon or Google. There are various styles, so you will need to consider your preferences.
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
- Do you floss every time you brush your teeth?
- Whose gums bleed when they floss?
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- What is the benefit of flossing? Is it important to floss more than 3 times per day after meals?
Bamboo toothpicks are more environmentally friendly as bamboo grows much faster than trees and is compostable like regular toothpicks
Sure. Google that exact phrase and you will find a dozen. Some are pick style and biodegradable, see are made of bamboo, etc. They can be more expensive than traditional.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?