Think of the money I'm saving by not having to take public transport… And it's a free gym. The more you do it, the easier it gets
Unfortunately currently I’m more a car person but I love biking and actually just bought me a bike. Still not using it to go to work but that’s the plan for the coming summer. My motivation will be for sure this crazy traffic I’m staying in every day while driving a car.
Well I live in the Netherlands where a bicycle is the most common way to give places, so I grew up with biking everywhere.
I got an e-bike. Has a pedal assist so that I don’t have to use it, and I always have to pedal. But I can get to work or run errands without getting super sweaty on hills and it saves me some time. I’ve found it lowers the barriers to using my bike as transport.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?