Unfortunately currently I’m more a car person but I love biking and actually just bought me a bike. Still not using it to go to work but that’s the plan for the coming summer. My motivation will be for sure this crazy traffic I’m staying in every day while driving a car.
Well I live in the Netherlands where a bicycle is the most common way to give places, so I grew up with biking everywhere.
Think of the money I'm saving by not having to take public transport… And it's a free gym. The more you do it, the easier it gets
I got an e-bike. Has a pedal assist so that I don’t have to use it, and I always have to pedal. But I can get to work or run errands without getting super sweaty on hills and it saves me some time. I’ve found it lowers the barriers to using my bike as transport.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?