Unfortunately currently I’m more a car person but I love biking and actually just bought me a bike. Still not using it to go to work but that’s the plan for the coming summer. My motivation will be for sure this crazy traffic I’m staying in every day while driving a car.
Well I live in the Netherlands where a bicycle is the most common way to give places, so I grew up with biking everywhere.
Think of the money I'm saving by not having to take public transport… And it's a free gym. The more you do it, the easier it gets
I got an e-bike. Has a pedal assist so that I don’t have to use it, and I always have to pedal. But I can get to work or run errands without getting super sweaty on hills and it saves me some time. I’ve found it lowers the barriers to using my bike as transport.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss