Think of the money I'm saving by not having to take public transport… And it's a free gym. The more you do it, the easier it gets
Unfortunately currently I’m more a car person but I love biking and actually just bought me a bike. Still not using it to go to work but that’s the plan for the coming summer. My motivation will be for sure this crazy traffic I’m staying in every day while driving a car.
Well I live in the Netherlands where a bicycle is the most common way to give places, so I grew up with biking everywhere.
I got an e-bike. Has a pedal assist so that I don’t have to use it, and I always have to pedal. But I can get to work or run errands without getting super sweaty on hills and it saves me some time. I’ve found it lowers the barriers to using my bike as transport.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing