maybe It is suggested to write in the morning to shift your mindset and maybe set yourself up for a beautiful day after releasing possible negative thoughts , but I as well like to write at night so I can reflect on my day
In the morning, you will get some fresh ideas as you just woke up from your dream. Morning Pages helps me guide through my day and keep me motivated
Idk cuz in the morning u act drunk cuz like u just woke up and that’s when u speak ur tru feelings bro. Also u can still remember ur dreams and I usually forget them in like 5 sec but I just tell my parents about my dreams quickly so if I wanna remember I just ask them what my dream was and they tell me. So like ya
I’m still writing at night but I’m using the morning to write my to do list and record my dreams I’m just doing what it saying
- What is the best format for journaling and why?
- Does writing in your journal impact your daily life in any way? If so, how?
- How much time do you spend writing in your journal?
- How do you get motivation to write in your journal?
- Where do you think of topics
- What inspires you to keep journaling daily?
- How long do you wait before you read your journal?
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling