Ventura Da rocha
No I don’t. I suppose it’s never really crossed my mind to. Drawing just doesn’t have the same reflective value to me as writing does.
- How long do you journal and do you write daily?
- What do you usually write while journaling?
- How do you like to work through and approach times of stress/panic/depression?
- What do you write in your journal? Do you list the events of the day? Or do you examine your feelings and thoughts? What is the purpose of your journal?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do people tend to focus on certain things each day or just diary format with general thoughts etc?
- I always have trouble writing in journals without a structure. Any suggestions?
- How do you organize your journal while you are writing it? My pages are a jumbled mess looking like a rough draft, it can be hard to follow when looking back.
- What will make journal writing more fun???
- What to write about and how long
- How do you write in your journal? As a string of consciousness or as if you’re writing to a person?
- Do you worry about privacy with your journal, or change what you’d write based on the fear of someone reading it?
- What should we write about??
- What have you been writing about? Your daily life or your thoughts or something more abstract?
- Is writing the journal make any changes in your life?