But if you’re just starting don’t risk the chances of leaving empty a pretty, expensive and new journal
Pro tip: getting a journal or planner that you like and is cute is one of the best ways to be consistent in journaling or planning in my opinion!!
Much love! MJ💕
after I had the twins I was left with what my midwife gf called a matrons apron. basically the tummy hangs. I had a c section. but I also know at the Tim I managed through body sculpting to get rid of it so I know it is possible. but its weighing up weather it's worth you time and effort. I learnt the shape of my body made no difference to how I was treated by my then partner so.. it is what it is. protein rich breakfast ? what do you fancy? I've just had five baklava and a black coffee. that's fairly protein Rick 😏
I really don't think an expensive journal is needed
Cause what is needed is pages to be filled
With yr planning
And anything you want to put on paper
So even if you take a small diary or even some pages
It will do the work
Hope this helps 👍
So don't hesitate, choose a nice compact motivating one and rock the year
then it would be worth the money to purchase it. It can be inviting and that's the most important. Getting the energy to write because the book itself is gorgeous. I don't see any problems with that.
Perhaps having each page still sealed together, and the purchaser will need to use a letter opener to reveal the treasure of wisdom or writing prompt or adventure to experience I know I would absolutely purchase something like that.
Same for a planner, when you are a busy person I would definitely spend more money on a planner. That way it good organized so you won’t have to mis a thing, and even have some time for yourself.
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?
- What do you journal about?