Had I not appointed a fixed time for journaling, I would have to find a suitable time to write every single day and that can be exhausting. So at 8:30pm, journaling is top priority. Otherwise this habit would be interrupted or postponed and eventually given up very easily as it is nothing urgent.
So this is my 2 cents: set a time and keep it. Good luck!
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?