By writing a journal it helps keep track of what I’m doing and how im doing and that allows me to review and adjust
After some mlunth you can remeber everything cus you wrote them. It may help to peopel whom has Alzaimer
It can also be useful to make a list of the moments that made you happy throughout the day.
I personally have multiple journals with multiple purposes including prompt journals I use when I just don't know what to write.
Experiment and find what works for you!
A journal doesn’t judge you or your thoughts but while writing you cope and meditate in a healthy way.
You can write in order to release pressure/feelings and evacuate
You can also write to make memories of what made you happy
Basically, write what you want ! It’ll always be worth it
That is also very beneficial – almost more, for most people as it requires more action, concentration- and overall effort. This makes it easier for it to become routine & a habit if you stick to it! Good luck!! ☺️
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?
- What do you journal about?