Brand O O.
If I did not have a reminder to write in my journal, I would not do ceo. I have went back and reviewed some past journal entries and found it comforting to reflect on my feelings.
Writing in my journal helps me sort through my thoughts that are sometimes all over the place. I can be angry, frustrated, depressed or feeling that I’m unable to stick to a goal plan, journaling helps being those feelings into my conscious mind. Then I can work with them, honor them, dismiss them, and feel in charge, instead of being like a leaf in the wind.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?