Brand O O.
If I did not have a reminder to write in my journal, I would not do ceo. I have went back and reviewed some past journal entries and found it comforting to reflect on my feelings.
Writing in my journal helps me sort through my thoughts that are sometimes all over the place. I can be angry, frustrated, depressed or feeling that I’m unable to stick to a goal plan, journaling helps being those feelings into my conscious mind. Then I can work with them, honor them, dismiss them, and feel in charge, instead of being like a leaf in the wind.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?