I just have different styles of journals from reck the journal, to an composition notebook which I keep next to my bed. One in the car and a small one in my diaper bag.
- What kind of books or papers do you write on? A book implies that you would want to keep your daily journaling for a reason. What reason would that be?
- Do you recommend a digital journal or a real one?
- What do you usually write while journaling?
- Is it ok not to write in an actual journal?
- How do you start a journal and keep it?
Natacha Da luz
Plan out everything you wanna write such as a topic. I always set up a topic that I wanted to talk about every day and add more addition note about unexpected things if I want to.
Unfortunately, I have had great trouble writing in my journal systematically. But I now use an app… Mood notes… That reminds me daily and I've timed the reminders for my daily commute to and from work. I find my trainride perfect for reflecting on my night (I'm having trouble sleeping and am trying to figure out why) and on the day ahead of me. It helps me at the right mood and mindset and to remind me of my daily habit goals.
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?