Instead, I right short (almost poetic sometimes) phrases of what the day was like/what happened. Sentences or phrases that will jog my memory if I read it again. I only write the really important details I want to remember.
And sometimes if it's late i will also make this type of entry on the notes in my phone (or straight into the fab app on the journaling prompt). It only takes 2-10min.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?