I'm not sure, but I think morning pages are useful to write down what to do during the day, motivating yourself to do your best and be productive, while journaling is an activity you do in the evening to process what happened during the day and to express your feelings about various things.
Morning pages is very similar to journal except you have to write a certain amount. Morning pages I normally focus on one subject, my mental health. My journal is where I write about my day, my kids, gratitude, etc.
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?