I dont think it is about to put everything in there but justto let your feelings at the present moment out… But if you are journaling about your day, just write about what you remember and that way you will see what emotions made.more impact on you through the day thatyou remembered them
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?