C Cero Y.
I don’t understand you’re question, but if you get this, I want you to know that I’m a real person! I want to send good vibes to you!
- Are your journal entries typically only a few sentences or are they long? Do you think the length of entry matters?
- How do you manage to memorize important things in journal?
- What questions do you answer in your journal?
- Do you approach journal writing with a structure or prompt?
- What do you write to close out your thoughts? For example: As always, your mental health is always priority!
- Are you honest and deeply open in your diary or prefer play safe in case someone else will read your notes 📝?
- How many pages do you write? Do you have a minimum?
- Any tips you can share about journaling that has made it a success for you?
- Is there a particular structure to your journalling or is it free form
- Does it feel rewarding to journal or does it feel like a chore? or both? or neither? ~Kaiya