I have a journal that i wrote a sort of daily summary of what i did and stuff but i also have my diary where i write stuff that’s on my mind or if something exciting happens.
when i journal i actually just do free writing. im new into journaling to be honest. so i found the best method for me is to set a timer (10 mins) and just start writing whatever. sometimes it probably makes no sense what so ever haha. don't worry about Grammer, hand writing etc. just go pen to paper and let it pour out 🙂
Hmm I do both but probably a recap of the day more. Although it really depends on the day. I don’t know if that is helpful or not.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?