Whatever subject I start writing about evolves as I keep writing and suddenly the journal begins to gain form.
then watch loads of videos on journaling and save images that inspire u. finally just start. try setting an alarm on your phone reminding u to do it everyday. try putting some chill music on and lighting some candles! make it fun and treat it as a form of self care💛
Mine is when I get into bed
Lately, I find I write more when I buy small notebooks that are an easy and lightweight fit in my bag. I think I have three in there right now – each focusing on a different subject I’m trying to meditate on/tackle/think about. I love it. They’re with me when random thoughts arise or I have unexpected down time in my day.
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?