Whatever subject I start writing about evolves as I keep writing and suddenly the journal begins to gain form.
then watch loads of videos on journaling and save images that inspire u. finally just start. try setting an alarm on your phone reminding u to do it everyday. try putting some chill music on and lighting some candles! make it fun and treat it as a form of self care💛
Lately, I find I write more when I buy small notebooks that are an easy and lightweight fit in my bag. I think I have three in there right now – each focusing on a different subject I’m trying to meditate on/tackle/think about. I love it. They’re with me when random thoughts arise or I have unexpected down time in my day.
Mine is when I get into bed
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?