Minimum of five minutes. Then hopefully I get into it and just keep writing. Sometimes for half an hour. It’s mostly just creating the space for when I want to write.
It depends on what’s on my mind when I start writing. I write in the evening so I don’t have to feel rushed. And I just start writing to get myself started – usually it’s a recounting of the day’s events. This often prompts deeper thoughts about my feelings or concerns or just appreciation for the day. I’ve found journaling to be a great way to just let things go.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?