Yes, I do. I have a diary for 2 years already and I know that everything gets forgotten quickly. So I try to write a legend for my future self.
I put the context in the journal entries, sometimes I write it in the margin. Although, whatever solution you come up with and feel comfortable with is great! This is YOUR journal, so do what you want!
No, do you ? Never thought about that way of writing about myself as it seems like I would make up stories even that you don’t have to buy that is the first thing it came to mind
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?