If you can, but a few and see what feels right for you.
My second favourite is the Leuchturm A5 hardcover with dotted paper (in purple!)
I've noticed that Leuchturm do a softcover, so I'm trying that next.
If you love interesting designs on the covers, then take a look at Paperblanks.
I'm based in the UK, so hopefully these are available where you are!
I’ve wasted literal days hunting for the perfect journal, blank book, or software every few years. In the end, I always go back to the same program I’ve used for 15 plus years. Blank composition notebook, overpriced question a day book, legal pad or loose leaf paper from the TrapperKeeper you had in 6th grade – it doesn’t matter unless you’re writing in it everyday. Just choose the one you like today and make sure you use it tomorrow. The tool doesn’t matter – it’s what you build with it.
The questions follow the approach of thankfulness and mindfulness, e.g. “I am thankful for…” or “What good did I do for somebody today?”
This makes it easier to keep up with the habit and give good guidance. Highly recommended!
I also have this old fashioned and personalized leather bound paper, but I hardly use it because it’s not super friendly – no line guides, etc. I use it if I feel like I’m going to draw something.
There are ban.do notebooks at shopbop that I use at work. As you might have guessed, I am a list person and I love to journal.
No mater which medium you use, I think the key is using it. So go find a notebook that speaks to you. 😊 Good luck!
- What do you write when you just don’t have anything to say? Do you write anyway?
- Where do you find journaling prompts?
- I get overwhelmed with all the things I need to fix about myself. How do I narrow it down on what to write about.
- What do you reflect on in your journal?
- What techniques or how or when do you do it? What do you journal about?
- How many different journals do you keep?
- What have you learned about yourself through journalling?
- are bullet journals worth it or do they cause too much of a hassle?
- What time of the day is best to write in your journal?
- Am I keeping a diary too long? Would it be better to spend the entire day at a certain time in the evening?