Yes I do like to read previous journal entries because I like to reflect on how I have changed and grown. I don't tend to look at anything in particular.
Yes I do. Sometimes when I have time before I start reading I like to just open it up at a random page and take in what I was thinking and feeling that day. I don't look back on specific content but I do reflect on how far I may have come or think more deeply onvissuescwhich reoccur.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?