Yes, writing can be a great way to get things out even if it is writing about nothing other than maybe your daily tasks. Some of the best music came from nothing writing 🙂
Yes absolutely. Sometimes I set the timer and write down whatever comes to mind. Keep the pen to your paper. Even if you write “I don’t know what to write, I’m sad, bored, this is stupid,” just write and express it.
Yes, definitely! If this is a task that I know I have every day, being part of my routine, I just have to sit and start… every thing comes naturally, all reflections and feelings about me and my day, easily 🙂
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?