Yes, writing can be a great way to get things out even if it is writing about nothing other than maybe your daily tasks. Some of the best music came from nothing writing 🙂
Yes absolutely. Sometimes I set the timer and write down whatever comes to mind. Keep the pen to your paper. Even if you write “I don’t know what to write, I’m sad, bored, this is stupid,” just write and express it.
Yes, definitely! If this is a task that I know I have every day, being part of my routine, I just have to sit and start… every thing comes naturally, all reflections and feelings about me and my day, easily 🙂
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?