Planning part is very important. I came up with a Low Maintenance list of the crucial daily tasks, and add the rest to the "to do list" in my journal
It takes holding a vision of your future… it takes commitment to yourself and to bringing that vision into reality! By practicing mindfulness throughout the day, you can observe your thoughts and actions to redirect them when needed. Anchoring new habits to things you already do while starting small, actions so small they almost seems to easy, will build trust in yourself which helps tremendously as well.
It’s not easy, but I just think like.. why get off such a good routine that makes me feel so good to just be lazy barely get anything done with my day, that would be a waste of time, and time is very valuable, every second of our life is. So why not spend that time doing great things and working hard and achieving for good results!
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?