By preparing for each day and week ahead. Also writing done ideas for the present and future. Plus thought about what I'm accomplishing during each day
I’ve kept a journal since 2006 and use my journaling time to keep it updated. The journal is used to recap what happened during the day. It’s always used to destreza
I always make sure to write 3 things which I am grateful for. And the rest depends on the day. I usually try to be a bit creative and doodle around the edges or add some stickers. Some days I treat it like a diary, other times I treat it like a friend who listens. But there is no doubt a positive connection with the pages.
I use the app Jour, plus I will use the option with this app to write what’s on my mind, whatever that happens to be at that moment. The app Jour gives 3 journaling prompt questions and I answer those questions. I also use my journaling time to answer journaling prompt questions I’ve collected from Pinterest. I was also using that time for this apps mental agility challenge.
In the morning, I write everything that I can remember about my dreams. It doesn't have to be in order. I aim for longhand but sometimes go to shorthand if the thoughts come quickly. At night, I write about moments or thoughts about my day. Again, the order isn't important, it's getting the thoughts down.
Bartholom Us J.
Sometimes I lose motivation to write event though it’s one of the things I enjoy doing the most. When I journal I’ll either start small talking about my day and sometimes that grows into something deeper, how I feel about my day. This can help me write longer because as I write I am reminded of new things, thoughts I’ve had recently or ideas of future endevers or goals 🙂
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?