I am doing a devotion journal. I write down what I feel thankful for. I reflect Bible readings and write what will I do to apply the lesson. I write down mostly what I feel.
- How to make my journal eye-pleasant looking/organize?
- Some days I find my journals more of an obligation than opportunity. How can I change that?
- What should I mostly write in my journal?
- How do you write your journal?
- Do you write in your journal in bed or before?
- What format do you use when writing your journals?
- What is your plan when someone else discovers your journal?
- What do you normally write in your journals?
- What are your intentions behind what do you do for yourself to support your personal well-being?
- How many pages a day do you journal?