If I can help it, I try for a classic stoic reflection. Analysis first of what I did well, followed by what I did poorly, and last consider what I could've done. Though sometimes, just getting all the thoughts out of my head is just as acceptable.
In general, I write notes about the daily details of the exercises or habits I'm practicing. What was good, what was difficult, what went different this time, what can I try next time.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?