I want be here and a don't feel the people want me here.
Think about my feelings is like look to the sky in a ranin day and search for a star, you don't find and you be frustrating
I am getting to know myself better. Taking time to understand what is stopping me from sound certain tasks. Getting to know my self . Sometimes not an easy journey but I appreciate the insight. Do I really know myself??
So therefore it will be a look into your perspective maybe the next day or a month from that day.
It's hard to say what I feel but when I write I have more time to think and I can choose the best words to show my feelings so it's good
Notes from dach day.
Writing down how I feel today has helped me relax mentally and not feel as stressed out.
Texting this right now is actually helping me so much, and I can't help but be happy so far.
I've done so much today that I usually wouldn't have done in the morning, and I feel like I have a supportive friend helping me throughout my day.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?
- What do you journal about?