I want be here and a don't feel the people want me here.
Think about my feelings is like look to the sky in a ranin day and search for a star, you don't find and you be frustrating
Notes from dach day.
I am getting to know myself better. Taking time to understand what is stopping me from sound certain tasks. Getting to know my self . Sometimes not an easy journey but I appreciate the insight. Do I really know myself??
So therefore it will be a look into your perspective maybe the next day or a month from that day.
Writing down how I feel today has helped me relax mentally and not feel as stressed out.
Texting this right now is actually helping me so much, and I can't help but be happy so far.
I've done so much today that I usually wouldn't have done in the morning, and I feel like I have a supportive friend helping me throughout my day.
It's hard to say what I feel but when I write I have more time to think and I can choose the best words to show my feelings so it's good
Writing is medicne and a call to new you
**your (possessive) feelings matter** please correct to better guide our younger users 😉 .. After writing in my journal it feels like I’ve unloaded some mental weights and gained some perspective on my life. It always cheers me up as I cheer myself up in my journal by being grateful and highlighting the nicer things that’s happened in the past days/weeks/months if I’ve forgotten! It’s like writing a letter to yourself. Sure, tough matters will come up up of course and it’s good to formulate proper sentences to write down your anger or frustration as it will help objectify the matter.. a very healthy practice. I always end it in a loving tone like I’m saying goodbye to a friend afterward they confide in you. A good way to self-love!
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?
- What do you journal about?