I save them in a box so I can read back through them at a later time. When I read back through them I see how much I’ve changed for the better and grown, which boosts my confidence in myself. Plus I am reminded of some wonderful things that lift my spirit. Also I find information in my old journals that is helpful for understanding and journeying through my current life situations. I will also use the life lessons I learned from my old journal writings to benefit others in their life lessons journeys. So I save them so I can learn and grow from them and use them to help others.
- During each session, (1) how much do you journal on average (in terms of time)?, and (2) how much do you write on average (quantity of writing)?
- How do you journal everyday?
- What should I write in my journal?
- How long do you usually write in your journal?
- How do you stick to a journaling habit?
- What do you focus on
- What kinds of things do you write in your journal?
- For people who’s jobs require secrecy or confidentiality (military, therapists, lawyers) what are some guidelines to follow when journaling?
- How do you think that journaling help you? What are the benefits?
- What if I can’t think of a good way to talk myself out of a “but…” statement? I sometimes find myself writing a half-hearted reflection 😅