I save them in a box so I can read back through them at a later time. When I read back through them I see how much I’ve changed for the better and grown, which boosts my confidence in myself. Plus I am reminded of some wonderful things that lift my spirit. Also I find information in my old journals that is helpful for understanding and journeying through my current life situations. I will also use the life lessons I learned from my old journal writings to benefit others in their life lessons journeys. So I save them so I can learn and grow from them and use them to help others.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?