I save them in a box so I can read back through them at a later time. When I read back through them I see how much I’ve changed for the better and grown, which boosts my confidence in myself. Plus I am reminded of some wonderful things that lift my spirit. Also I find information in my old journals that is helpful for understanding and journeying through my current life situations. I will also use the life lessons I learned from my old journal writings to benefit others in their life lessons journeys. So I save them so I can learn and grow from them and use them to help others.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?