Sometimes, I just write what happened during the day. But there are times when revelations on certain events big or small come to me and I write them down. There are also times when emotions are high and I just want to write about my thoughts and feelings so I wouldn't dump them on someone or something else.
Ala De C.
Both! Sometimes superficial topics end up leading you into deeper reflection than the complex stuff. Doesn’t matter the topic, just what you write.
Both. But recently rather superficial, just what is happening. I have a past of thoughtful writing but I stopped it. I started to write to get back on track and I don't want to force too deep thoughts right now, I just want to have the habit of writing.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?