I use the Google calendar app and type my journal entries into event descriptions. It helps me keep all my events in the same place
I use journey and otter. Otter is great for when I am unable to type, I can record my thoughts and it transcribes it. Journey is good too but I do use otter more. If not I use Evernote for all my brain dump and planning and notetaking.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?