Set a day that makes sense to you. A Monday, Sunday, or Friday, or even the day after I finish this big project or the day after I get home from this business trip. If that doesn't work just start back up the minute you notice you've fallen off the wagon. We all have different needs and some of us need to just push forward and forget the past.
Well, that happens to me sometimes too. But I think how I progressed and what I did for myself, and then start with my Fabulous routine.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?