Well, that happens to me sometimes too. But I think how I progressed and what I did for myself, and then start with my Fabulous routine.
Set a day that makes sense to you. A Monday, Sunday, or Friday, or even the day after I finish this big project or the day after I get home from this business trip. If that doesn't work just start back up the minute you notice you've fallen off the wagon. We all have different needs and some of us need to just push forward and forget the past.
- I why do we have to write in our journal?
- Do you like writing with pen and paper ?
- What do you do with your old journals that are filled up with your writing?
- At what time of the day do you usually write in your journal? And why?
- Um, what do you write in your journal, cause I’m having trouble on what to put in my journal. Thx 🙂
- How do you like to work through and approach times of stress/panic/depression?
- What you write in your journal ? Because i think i will be out of idea if i will do it everyday
- Do you write in your journal regardless of if you have something substantial to say?
- How do you feel after journaling?
- Do you use an actual notebook or an app/application?