Set a day that makes sense to you. A Monday, Sunday, or Friday, or even the day after I finish this big project or the day after I get home from this business trip. If that doesn't work just start back up the minute you notice you've fallen off the wagon. We all have different needs and some of us need to just push forward and forget the past.
Well, that happens to me sometimes too. But I think how I progressed and what I did for myself, and then start with my Fabulous routine.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?