I like to talk about my feelings. What i have accomplished that day.What i couldn’t done that day and how could i Improve myself?
I'm a very visual person so I love doodling all over my journal, I also write little notes to myself regarding the day I had or even for future opportunities, it's like a little message full of hope from my own self, I also gravitate towards making lists of pros and cons before making any important decision and I love mind maps to understand how I'm feeling and what I'm supposed to do in a specific situation.
I doodle and draw a lot of process maps. I also do mini mood boards and tape in pieces of my day like movie tickets or Polaroid photos.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?