They are generally rather short, just a few sentences at most. I'm more likely to continue doing if I'm not forcing myself to do too much
They vary wildly so an average would not do them any justice. Basically I write exactly what happened and the effect it had on me. Today's entry, for instance was only a few sentences long.
I average between 100 and 500 words when I write in my journal. I have a set of stock questions to reflect on and to prompt me to write, questions such as “What did I do or encounter yesterday?” or “What is the most important thing for me to do today?”
I don't count words, instead I write about one page. I've got a small journal so I don't write a lot. I used to have a bigger journal but it felt frustrating sometimes frustrating just to write a half page. Now I found a good fit. Even on really unenspired days my pages don't seem empty.
I probably average 35 words. Some days there’s not that much to write and other days are like a chapter. I try to focus on the highlights or just one thing.
They tend to be sentences rather than paragraphs. I get the idea of the exercise, but I've also spent half my adult life writing about and recalling my childhood and early mistakes. I also tend to write in it when I want to rather than when the app real me.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?