2. Someone I helped/A favor or nice thing I did for someone today
3. Someone who helped me or did something nice for me
4. Something I learned today
When I wrote these things down, I sketch some hearts or something related to my day on the same page. Then I mark all the keywords of all five points I just listed. There is always something positive, no matter how bad the day might be!
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?