I’ll write my rose (a good thing that happened), my thorn (a challenging thing), and my bud (a thing I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Then, I’ll write three things I’m grateful for (usually person, thing, opportunity). Then I’ll write whatever I’m proud of myself for doing that day.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?