No. Even if someone did find it and read it, it's nothing I haven't told people to their faces. If I was keeping secrets, sure I'd be a little nervous
- What is the best format for journaling and why?
- Does writing in your journal impact your daily life in any way? If so, how?
- How much time do you spend writing in your journal?
- How do you get motivation to write in your journal?
- Where do you think of topics
- What inspires you to keep journaling daily?
- How long do you wait before you read your journal?
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling