I use the app Day One to journal. It’s available for iOS and macOS. I suggest committing to journaling for 5-10 minutes everyday for at least a week. A week gives you enough time to observe patterns in thought and observations about yourself.
I use a planner for work and personal life. I am not big on writing a paragraph about what I did in a day. The planners help me stay focused on the tasks I need to do while documenting my daily activities.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?