I use the app Day One to journal. It’s available for iOS and macOS. I suggest committing to journaling for 5-10 minutes everyday for at least a week. A week gives you enough time to observe patterns in thought and observations about yourself.
I use a planner for work and personal life. I am not big on writing a paragraph about what I did in a day. The planners help me stay focused on the tasks I need to do while documenting my daily activities.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?