I don't, for me what works best is to make small pauses in the day to see how I fill and if not great then work that. (The pauses are for exemple when I am eating breakfast, when I am feeling overwhelmed, in the shower, etc
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?