for me, writing in my journal is the best way to organize my thoughts. if i were to even miss a day at this point, i’d feel like i’d have too many thoughts an direction emotions tangled up inside my mind with nowhere to go. it’s not good to keep things bottled up which is why i think it’s so good to put them all down on paper at least once a day.
If the day was particularly bad, yes. But if it was a pretty typical uneventful one, no. Sometimes its just boring to write the same things every day.
I used to think so, but this app seems to be making me aware that even if you don't feel like it you should try. I find if I'm in a bad mood I don't want to write in my journal, but after I do I tend to feel better. It's a way to acknowledge your negative thoughts and then find a positive way of thinking to move past them.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?