I tell my family (including my dog) all i ask for is one hour in the morning. That hour is mine and I wont share it. The other 23 hours are up for grabs but this one hour belongs to me. I do it early enough that doesn't impact anyone else's routine, but on the off chance someone is up early or not feeling well they know to wait until my one hour for journaling and exercise is up to interrupt me. I think as moms we find it so hard to set boundaries but this is the best thing i have done for myself and for my family.
The bathroom, no one bother you there … It's a nice space just to have time alone, whether or not u 😂 using it for it's original purpose
The main way to do it is to find a time in the day where you are not bothered. Whether it's waking up before everyone else, going to a nearby coffee shop to get some quiet time, or sleeping later than the rest. There's always a way to get some me time, you just have to find the time that's appropriate for you
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?