I reread some time, but not regularly. What I analyze is the discernible signs of depression. Also note how active I’ve been and what is occupying my mind
Yes, from time to time I look back and refer to a specific moment. When I had a difficult decision or shortly before a difficult situation.
I try to learn and figure out how I can avoid making the same mistake in future.
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?